4. Mandatory information
Data marked with an asterisk (*) under clause 3 is mandatory. In order for you to become a customer at Ørsted, we must have your contact details, including name, telephone number, email address, company address, company reg. no. and company name, and we must keep updated records of power consumption and delivery information.
5. Recipients of your personal data
Depending on the circumstances, Ørsted may share your personal data with:
- Suppliers and dealers with whom we cooperate and who assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, supplier services and financial institutions)
- Public authorities
- Business partners
- Players in the energy sector (distribution companies, Energinet.dk, public authorities and energy suppliers)
6. Transfer to third countries
In certain situations, we will transfer personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. Such transfers to third countries will be made on the following legal basis:
- The countries have been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data (so called safe third countries).
- If the countries have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data: Ørsted will provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through standard contractual clauses, as published by the Commission of the European Union, for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us at email@example.com.
7. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (in Denmark: The Data Protection Agency).
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, see section 8. These rights may be subject to conditions or restrictions. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in the case in question. This will depend on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
If you have requested to receive information from Ørsted, such as newsletters, and you no longer wish to receive these, you can unsubscribe at any time via the email that you receive or by calling us.
8. Contact details
If you wish to contact Ørsted regarding our processing of your personal data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +45 99 55 35 00.
If you are unhappy with our response, you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In Denmark, the regulator is the Data Protection Agency.