Senior Supplier Analyst
Imagine a future where you take on commercial and analytical challenges from an operational perspective, for the world’s largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing yield warranty contracts with our turbine suppliers. You’ll be using both your commercial and analytical skills to validate existing contracts as well as negotiating future ones. Further, you’ll be supporting our site staff on a day-to-day basis, as well as managing the monthly sign-off and yearly settlements with our business partners. In addition, you’ll be involved in performance reporting and ad-hoc tasks supporting management.
Welcome to Commercial Data Intelligence department
You’ll be part of our Yield Warranty and Data sharing team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining yield warranties across our global portfolio, incl. defining new contract requirements, assessing logics, and supporting asset and site managers. You’ll join a team of 12 energetic colleagues with diverse competencies within the offshore wind power industry. Together with the team, you’ll be maintaining good collaborations with both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing input for contract negotiations based on knowhow from managing existing contracts and from market standards
- supporting our sites in handling the contractual warranties from our turbine suppliers
- building and maintaining a constructive and profitable relationship with key suppliers’ Operations teams
- validating and developing reporting provided by suppliers in respect of contract requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business, economics, engineering or similar
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in and can adapt to an international environment that is constantly changing
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to present your results professionally to your business partners
- work systematically, show responsibility, and deliver high-quality solutions.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rasmus Larsen, Lead Operational Analyst, on (Denmark +45) 99557122 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-15:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.