Facilities Manager Central Europe West (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a key role in developing the landscape of Facility Management services all across our Western Europe region
Join us in this role where you’ll orchestrate the implementation of efficient solutions in Facility Management (FM). This covers soft and hard services and the usage of innovative digital tools.
Welcome to Global Facility Management
You’ll be part of our Central Europe West FM team where you, together with your colleagues, will have the operational and strategic responsibility for Facility Management across the Central Europe West region, incl. Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, and Spain. You’ll secure services across offices, warehouses, and external site areas within the portfolio, and ensure best-in-class operational efficiency of our sites to support the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing innovative solutions to keep our workplaces attractive
- calibrating local needs to regional and global level
- managing FM projects, policies, audits, and budgeting
- optimising setup of services by managing a team responsible for site operations and vendor management
- reviewing performance of suppliers against SLA's & KPI's with an emphasis on cost transparency, response times, and local content.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are skilled at grasping the essentials, seek to challenge the demands, and are innovative in meeting our business needs
- have experience with people leadership and FM, which includes overseeing hard services in owned sites and Profit and Loss responsibility
- have strong communication, stakeholder, vendor, and project management skills
- are self-driven, resilient, and supportive of change
- possess fluent verbal and written English and German language skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application in English to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Aleksandra Jablonska, Head of Facility Management for region Continental Europe, on (Poland +48) 508690242, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be expected to lead FM related business across multiple sites in EU region
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application in English via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.