IT and digital
Senior Application Architect
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community and ensure a target architecture for security
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure the architecture of applications and tooling that supports the Cyber Defence Center (CDC) delivery organisation and aligns application roadmaps and architectural artefacts with the product strategy and overall architectural vision. You’ll work closely with your colleagues to incorporate company-wide architectures and clarify any challenges and obstacles progressing with agreed architectures and designs.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Center where you, together with your colleagues, will build up the CDC area. At the same time, you’ll be a part of the Architecture & Technology community consisting of 100+ architects working with the different levels of architecture, i.e., business, enterprise, solution, application, and infrastructure. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing, and our matrix organisation secures a strong focus on both the deliveries of business value as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting vendor and contract management for selected applications in the CDC, including procurement or renewals of licenses and tender activities
- producing and updating infrastructure solution design documentation for applications with specialists in feature teams and delivering application design, ensuring relevant use of existing applications
- advising and overseeing implementation of technology that is secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, and usable, while sharing knowledge within the application area, ensuring best use amongst the teams
- producing and updating application designs with feature teams and documenting these, including network diagrams and topology, while ensuring alignment with principal network architectures
- working with application road maps to ensure the alignment with capability (scrum master/product manager) and product roadmaps (product manager/owners) and to support application lifecycle planning.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with integrations and software architecture related to application integration
- have experience with technology and application management of commercial software, contract management, and lifecycle planning for commercial off-the-shelf software
- have experience with procurement of commercial software, such as SKI or Tenders, and opensource lifecycle planning in relation to infrastructure operations
- have experience with security technologies and security operations tooling
- have a strong technical savvy and experience from roles in IT or OT environments, application, and infrastructure architecture.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC., on (Denmark +45) 99557979, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.