IT and digital
Senior DevOps Engineer
Imagine a future where you support our globalisation journey by providing cloud-based services and IT solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining Kubernetes clusters that run various microservices. Additionally, you’ll have a chance to work with the latest technologies, such as Azure, API Gateway, and Apache Airflow, and apply agile ways of working. You’ll be a part of the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and will therefore work closely with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders.
Welcome to Platforms & Integration Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the Platforms & Integration Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group, enabling the business to grow rapidly across the globe. As a global team that is still growing rapidly, we provide integration services to many different ARTs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions with the rest of the Integration team
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure AKS
- working with other integration tools, such as Talend, Airflow, and CA API Gateway
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- supporting the Group in the digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with Kubernetes clusters deployment and operations, preferably in Azure
- have a good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and of general IT security within the integration area
- have a good knowledge of Linux environments
- are eager to learn new technologies and are interested in integration techniques and tools
- have experience working with Agile methodology, preferably SAFe.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15-10-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.