Finance and controlling
Business Finance Analyst
Imagine a future where you drive accurate reviews of project cost and financial reporting for construction, development, and operational renewable projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be involved in detailed variance analysis of both revenue, operating costs, and capital costs for the relevant technology. You’ll also engage with the relevant internal teams to fully understand any queries raised as necessary.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of a Business Finance team where you, together with your colleagues, will maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally to ensure effective information flows within our Operations team, Commercial team, Corporate Consolidation group, etc. In addition, you’ll help build a strong finance function which is integrated into the operations of the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving business performance by identifying trends and variances that can be actioned within the business to improve profitability
- assisting in measuring and analysing performance against budget, target, and forecast
- consolidating and strengthening our position as a Business Finance base for the European platform by getting involved in the integration of potential newly acquired entities from a business finance perspective
- assisting in the preparation of budget, monthly and quarterly business unit reports to meet business and group requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold an educational background as a qualified accountant or similar
- have strong organisational and analytical capabilities with attention to detail, high levels of integrity, and professionalism
- have a proven ability to multi-task to deliver to required deadlines
- are familiar with ERP systems (SAP), as this would be an advantage, however not a requirement
- have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- are enthusiastic and a committed self-starter with a proactive approach to problem solving with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.