IT and digital
Student Assistant for supporting leaders in recruiting
Imagine a future where you ensure a smooth recruitment process and help to attract world-class talents
Join us in this role where you’ll help our agile leaders in their recruitment process, by supporting with LinkedIn searches, optimising job adverts, keeping track of talent pipelines, and approaching the candidates. You’ll be in daily and close contact with hiring managers and support and challenge them on their needs and perspectives.
Welcome to IT
You’ll be part of our People Leadership Centre of Excellence (CoE) within IT where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure a smooth recruitment process and attract best suited candidates. In the IT organisation, we work full-blown agile according to the Scaled Agile Framework. We believe in joint successes and the opportunity to explore, develop, and have fun while working. You’ll be part of a CoE with three friendly and passionate colleagues supporting a larger group of leaders working from Denmark, Malaysia, and Poland.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and keeping track of our candidate pipeline
- helping to onboard new team members
- booking interviews, placeholders, and meeting rooms for interviews, in collaboration with our talent operations teams
- helping and supporting leaders in recruiting
- supporting initiatives within the CoE, mainly related to recruitment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to keep an overview and see possible connections between open roles and candidates in the pipeline
- are familiar with LinkedIn and have some knowledge about LinkedIn recruiter
- are familiar with the agile mindset and behaviours
- are innovative and creative, and have an experimental approach to your work.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pia Christina Johansen, Senior Leadership Consultant, on (Denmark +45) 99557826 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.