IT and digital
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in supporting a large portfolio of IT application portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation for our organisation.
Welcome to the Document management team
You’ll be part of the great software management and delivery team. We are fully dedicated to work with agile principles and within the SAFE framework. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll be responsible for facilitating one of our document management products in close collaboration with stakeholders from our global organisation. You’ll be part of a strong team, that is responsible for the deliveries for the document management products. As a team we ensure that we collaborate globally across all locations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assuring proper handling of application lifecycle activities across assigned portfolio
- continuously improving operational excellence of the document management products
- leading, coordinating, and facilitating delivery activities into the document management products
- being responsible for follow-up on incident and release management through regular meetings with the business, the internal IT support team, and vendors
- taking active part in defining our direction, shaping product landscapes, and reporting capabilities of the Custom Application Product Line.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language
- have experience with application management activities
- are a strong communicator and facilitator, and you’re capable of explaining IT to end-users
- have competencies and feel motivated in building stakeholder relations
- have a basic understanding of document management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Luise Nehm Willersted, IT Product Owner, on (Denmark +45) 99559478 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.