Marine & Facilities Technical Project Manager
Imagine a future where you drive the development of best-in-class onshore facilities for new offshore wind farms across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll support the development of onshore buildings and marine infrastructure for new wind farms globally. You’ll also support and comment the design of new facilities during the design phase of buildings and handover to Operations. In addition, you’ll drive or support refurbishment projects for wind farms in operation, providing lessons learned from existing sites for the development of new facilities and marine infrastructure layouts for future wind farms.
Welcome to Operations Logistics
You’ll be part of Operations & Regulations, a team of specialists and project managers that support projects and product managers in new and existing portfolios. The team consists of specialists within marine infrastructure, maritime and aviation operations, and site operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the development of competitive facilities and marine infrastructure set up by collating all project- specific functional and technical requirements
- reviewing facilities outline design to ensure requirements are captured in design
- supporting the identification of preferred harbour location and facilities plot selection, in coordination with internal key stakeholders
- acting as Operations client representative for the onshore facilities during the construction phase and managing change request and deviations
- securing a smooth transfer of O&M facilities from execution to operations by securing documentation incl. as-built drawings, O&M manuals, and certificates
- liaising with existing sites to provide lessons learned from daily operations to feed into development of new facilities requirements for future wind farms, whilst also liaising with Global facilities to ensure continued maintenance is optimal.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably with specialism in Facilities Project Management, marine infrastructure or a professional degree in Architecture
- hold an accredited health and safety qualification e.g., NEBOSH General Certificate, IOSH Managing Safely
- are familiar with building planning processes, mechanical and electrical maintenance, facilities specifications, and statutory compliance
- have experience with project managing, working in a matrix organisation, with good stakeholder management
- preferably have experience of a similar role in the energy industry
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to express and present information professionally to business partners at all organisational levels.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than Monday 27th June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Gorm Müller, Logistic Senior Lead, on +45 99557849 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be effective in developing facilities for new wind farms. You’ll therefore need to travel to existing wind farms in DK, GE, the NL, and the UK to understand how daily operations uses onshore facilities, incl. lessons learned from these sites.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.