Engineering and construction
Electrical Installation and Commissioning Supervisor - HVDC Specialist (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you grow your talent within a high performing and trusting team, making an impact for green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll will be part of a diverse and dynamic team, with a passion for making the world run entirely on green energy. As part of this global team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring electrical and mechanical integrity and safety throughout the installation, test, and commissioning both on- and offshore.
Welcome to Electrical Installation and Commissioning Supervision
You’ll be part of the power transmissions' supervision team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a project team where trust, integrity, and accountability play a fundamental role in the collaboration it takes to execute a project successfully. You’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders, aligning with your team leader and coordinating site activities between various suppliers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing and maintaining good collaboration through acknowledging communication with stakeholders
- taking an active part in developing the way we work with supervision, supporting anchorage of learnings, and professional growths
- ensuring that electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning, and testing live up to the required quality – with primary focus on HVDC systems
- promoting and being a role model in safe working culture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with the installation and commissioning of electrical and mechanical equipment on onshore or offshore substations at construction sites and fabrication yards
- are culturally aware and open-minded as you’ll be working in a global, multicultural, and diverse team and you are adaptive and possess a development-mindset able to deal with frequent changes
- have a completed decree or vocational training within electrical or marine engineering
- speak, read, and write English at advanced level
- take interest in both your own and team development.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK position, please don’t hesitate to contact Thore Wienike, Head of Electrical Inst.&Com.Supervision, on on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-15:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an on-site set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.