IT and digital
SAP Planning Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong SAP community that designs, develops, and documents coherent solutions for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level solutions design into deliverables for our applications, as well as creating roadmaps.
Welcome to PL Data & Analytics Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the IPL ERP Team where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to SAP analytics systems. Data & Analytics is a community consisting of 20 consultants working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. As SAP Planning Consultant for our domain, you’ll work on the definition and implementation of application roadmaps and policies, beyond your work in the product delivery team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and driving the application roadmaps, general principles, and standards
- outlining future technical capabilities, upgrades, releases, and replacements etc. relevant for continuous business development and support
- delivering application design for features and changes, ensuring relevant use of existing technologies
- cooperating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks
- engaging in dialogue with businesses to understand objectives, discussing technical possibilities and solution design, and creating requirements and specifications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and Integrated Planning (IP)
- have experience in financial planning, budgeting, and management consolidation
- can communicate complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical, as well as non-technical, stakeholders
- preferably have experience in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) planning and Integration Financial Planning (IFP).
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on +48690483188 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.