Operations and technicians
Generation Reliability Specialist
Imagine a future where you drive security of supply for our wind farm’s generation of electricity
Join us in this role where you’ll join APAC Operations and be responsible for the operational grid code compliance and reliability of our Greater Changhua wind farms. You’ll ensure that the wind farms are operated in compliance with TPC grid requirements, achieving continuous, stable, and reliable operation.
Welcome to Operations
You’ll be part of our global family of “Compliance & Reliability” teams, sharing knowledge and best practices while also being an important member of the local TW Operations department. Ørsted operates and maintains the largest fleet of offshore wind farms in the world and we’ve now established a large Operations department in TW, where the Compliance and Reliability team is located.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being involved in the transfer of Greater Changhua wind farms from construction to operations
- ensuring that Greater Changhua not only meets TPC requirements but incorporates all compliance and reliability learnings from all over the Ørsted fleet
- during operations, leading the monitoring of asset performance to always ensure compliance with the TPC Grid regulations and associated requirements
- investigating the event of operational non-compliance or reliability failures to asset or equipment and making strong recommendations to Operations to avoid repeat non-compliance events
- acting as the focal point and interface manager towards the transmission system operator and TPC on compliance matters.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with the power generation industry and have experience working with TPC requirements, or similar
- have an analytical approach to your work, with proactive and systematic handling of numerous and complex tasks
- thrive in an international environment, and can create excellent results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to convey complex issues in a simple yet precise manner and to present results in a professional way
- speak and write English and Mandarin fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-05-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.