Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Imagine a future where you provide legal advice for all sourcing contracts in the most sustainable company in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for drafting and negotiating both sourcing and service contracts for our offshore wind farms around the world.
Welcome to Legal
You’ll be part of Legal EPC & Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will provide legal advice for all sourcing contracts. You’ll join our international and specialised team which consist of nine skilled attorneys-at-law. Here, you’ll be a key person in continuously developing our offshore business unit by building and maintaining close relations with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- drafting and negotiating sourcing and service contracts related to our offshore wind farms
- developing and continuously improving our standard contracts
- providing legal advice on claims relating to sourcing contracts
- coordinating and monitoring external legal advisors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an attorney-at-law, either practicing or in-house
- have great experience with drafting and negotiating contracts, preferably construction contracts such as FIDIC contracts or similar
- are service-oriented, resilient, trustworthy, and thrive working in a team
- can provide high-quality and commercially sensible legal advice within the relevant area of expertise independently
- speak and write English at an advanced level or as mother tongue.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Flemming Bert Midtgaard, Head of Legal EPC & Operations, on +4599556967 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as we’re planning to build offshore wind farms around the world some travel should be expected.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Between 9-13 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.