Strategy and business development
Senior Energy Analyst
Imagine a future where you can channel your passion for renewable energy to help us analyze, design, and improve the next generation of renewable projects
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to work across the Onshore pipeline, contributing your experience and expertise to analyze and optimize a wide range of wind and solar projects. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to improve existing processes and conduct ongoing R&D to support better understanding of our operational projects and how that impacts the pre-construction assessment process.
Welcome to Onshore Tech & Ops
You’ll be part of the Energy Analysis team where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely to conduct wind and solar site data analysis and resource assessment analysis, project configuration modelling, and energy yield assessment to support the design of our onshore utility scale wind and solar projects. The energy analysis team supports colleagues working at all stages of development, construction, and operation, as well as across disciplines, to provide technically accurate and informative assessments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analyzing and interpreting measured wind data, solar data, and operational project data
- modeling the wind flow over project sites as well as optimizing wind and solar projects
- assessing the turbine performance and the impact of environmental constraints
- communicating complex technical issues to a non-technical audience, both verbally and in writing
- effectively managing teamwork and projects to deliver projects on time and within budget.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have more than 3 years of experience in wind/solar resource analysis (energy yield assessment) or energy/renewables
- have a BS in Engineering, Atmospheric Science, or another relevant technical field of study
- have strong communication and analytical skills
- know how to effectively prioritize tasks and communicate with project stakeholders
- can collaborate as well as work independently when necessary
- are able to travel for work (less than 10% of the role).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.