Operations and technicians
Tools & Equipment Coordinator
Imagine a future where you ensure optimal execution of offshore wind farm maintenance by delivering high-performance specialised tools and lifting equipment solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for all the tools and lifting equipment used on all Special Tasks & Inspection campaigns across all the company’s operational wind farms.
Welcome to Special Tasks & Inspections
You’ll be part of Technical Management where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that all of our tools and special equipment are maintained, certified, and ready for operational offshore projects when needed. All tools and equipment are stored in containers and are shipped to our projects in Europe and the UK out of our brand-new warehouse facility located on the quayside at the harbour in Esbjerg.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining the tools and lifting equipment for offshore windfarm projects in close cooperation with our tools and calibration service provider
- having the full overview of all the equipment and tools and facilitate all transportation of these, including delivery of all the required transportation documents
- ensuring that all the equipment and tools are uploaded and maintained in our tools management system
- ensuring the inventory count of all tool and equipment containers that return from projects and refill them with new tools and consumable
- substituting and supporting our Warehouse Coordinator who works in the same facility – you’ll mainly help with the loading and unloading of WTG major components and other general warehouse activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with tools and lifting equipment usage, functionality, and maintenance
- have experience with coordination and planning, preferable from offshore projects
- have good English skills, both spoken and written
- have great knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferable basic knowledge of SAP
- have strong communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Roesgaard Mose, Head of Special Tasks & Inspections, on +4599552582 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in meetings on different locations in DK. Expect shorter trips to Germany, the UK, and the Netherlands as part of the campaign start where you’ll introduce our tool solutions.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.