Imagine a future where you’re working as the contact for management and support the Head of B2B and Head of Market Trading
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Heads of B2B and Market Trading, and work closely with the B2B management team. You‘ll participate in all strategic management meetings, incl. advisory board meetings and manage information flows in a timely and accurate manner. You’ll also be managing the calendar for the Heads of B2B and Market Trading with high attention to detail for accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution, and alignment to the priorities and commitments.
Welcome to Markets
You’ll be part of B2B and Market Trading where you, together with your colleagues, will be the contact for management, employees, customers, and other external partners, closely working with the Heads of B2B and Market Trading. You’ll be part of a small PA team working closely with coordinating activities around the Markets management team
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting business initiatives or programmes, as applicable
- planning and coordinating domestic and international travel itineraries, as applicable
- being responsible for timely and accurate reconciliation of expenses
- formatting information for internal and external communication, such as memos, emails, presentations, and reports
- coordinating and being logistical support for on-site and off-site meetings and events, incl. all hands, morale events, team training, and leadership off-sites.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent English and Danish communication skills
- have a genuine desire to collaborate within and outside your own work area to achieve business knowledge, goals, share learning and skills, and promote cross-functional teamwork
- can work independently, take responsibility for own actions and assignments, and are able to handle confidential information
- have experience with SAP and the Microsoft Office programmes incl. PowerPoint and Excel.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rena Billeskov, Executive Assistant, on +4599559396 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.