Sales and energy trading
Senior PPA Manager (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you help to facilitate more offshore wind projects around the world through corporate PPAs
Join us in this role where you’ll work across European markets with a range of companies to deliver power purchase agreements that’ll play a significant role in the development of existing and future renewable generation.
Welcome to CPPA Origination & Execution
You’ll be part of CPPA Origination & Execution where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for corporate PPAs within offshore wind. The team develops and executes corporate PPA solutions from our existing and developing wind farms and will play a significant role in the continuing growth of offshore wind. You’ll have the opportunity to lead deals from inception through to contract signing, with a focus on European markets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- structuring CPPA solutions for offshore wind projects and evaluating the business case hereof
- leading generation and ongoing customer management for prospective PPA clients
- negotiating and closing CPPAs with a range of corporate clients, including hydrogen and Power-t-X players
- keeping up to date with the latest movements in the renewable energy industry and corporate purchasing, including government/regulatory updates, in order to develop innovative and market leading solutions
- leading the CPPA customer/partnership management and ensuring compliance with non-standard CPPA requirements, with a focus on asset management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree within a commercial or problem-solving-based discipline (i.e., business, economics, engineering, etc.) or can demonstrate strong commercial experience and acumen
- have experience working in the renewable energy industry and/or with energy markets
- have experience negotiating and contracting complex agreements, with a background in corporate PPAs, asset management, or procurement
- speak Danish, Dutch, or German.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
We pride ourselves on having a strong family and life-friendly ethos and approach to our ways of working. As part of our commitment to a more diverse and inclusive workforce, we offer flexible working within the constraints of the role’s principal accountabilities.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark and the Nederlands, please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Sobfeldt Jahn, Head of PPA Origination & Execution, on +4599554634 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.