Strategy and business development
Senior Permitting Manager Hydrogen (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’re a key part of the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy by obtaining permits for our hydrogen portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll be the expert and take leadership in obtaining all permits required to advance our hydrogen projects. Today, our announced projects are in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK. You’ll work with a few colleagues who work specifically on hydrogen and with several others working on related issues. We work directly with the Group’s newly established and quickly growing hydrogen business unit.
Welcome to Continental Europe Environment & Permitting
You’ll be part of a department which is responsible for performing tasks relating to environmental, permitting/consenting, and stakeholder issues throughout the project life of all our offshore wind farms and hydrogen projects in Northern Europe. Together with your colleagues, you’ll ensure that our projects comply with environmental and planning regulations and are developed in such a way that impacts on the environment and surroundings are minimised.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and managing the scope of permitting and risk (Seveso) requirements
- providing input for feasibility studies
- ensuring preparation of screenings, EIAs, and applications needed for onshore industrial plants, installations, and infrastructures (e.g. grid connections and gas pipelines)
- being responsible for obtaining permits and fulfilling conditions throughout the project development and execution phases
- maintaining interfaces to authorities, partners, and other stakeholders related to permitting and risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree within a relevant subject, e.g. engineering, spatial planning, nature science
- have substantial experience within planning, permitting, and risk requirements for large onshore industrial plants and/or onshore infrastructure projects throughout all project phases
- have a strong insight into and international experience from several markets in Europe (preferably Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK)
- have strong communication and networking skills
- are fluent in German or Dutch as well as in English, which is the official working language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For the Netherlands, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations NL on talentacquisitionNL@orsted.nl if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.