Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’ll contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy by managing the associated and complex financial risks
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing the financial risks from our renewable assets. Through your work, you’ll be exposed to challenging tasks within funding, IFRS 9, financial planning, tax, procurement, and much more.
Welcome to Financial Markets Risk
You’ll be part of Financial Markets Risk where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for consolidating and managing our currency, interest rate, and inflation risk picture and for explaining the accounting impact of all financial derivatives in the company. Ørsted plans to invest approx. DKK 350 billion towards 2027 in existing and new business activities within renewable energy – an ambitious investment programme that leads to a continuous stream of new and complex challenges in how to manage the associated financial risks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying, presenting, and managing the company’s consolidated inflation and interest rate risk picture
- valuating financial derivatives, e.g. FX forwards, cross-currency swaps, inflation swaps, and options
- handling daily risk management activities, ensuring a high-quality data foundation
- developing, operating, and optimising financial risk management methods, models, processes, and controls
- being a natural risk partner to our key stakeholders, helping them understand risks affiliated with funding, contract pricing, and other activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics, or similar
- are a fast learner and have experience in communicating complex matters in a simple way
- have a genuine interest in financial risk management and derivatives
- are a team player, are curious, and have a proactive approach to your work
- are used to working with data and possess good IT skills, including tools like SQL, SAS, VBA, Excel, Power BI, and PowerPoint.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application, CV, and transcripts to us no later than 04. August 2021.
Please don’t hesitate to contact René Boel Pedersen, Senior Manager, on +4599556429 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.