Senior Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you will contribute to constructing offshore windfarms and playing a part in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Join us in this role where you’ll be managing various contracts, post signing, in our US pipeline of projects.
Welcome to Execution Contract Management - United Kingdom & North America
You’ll be part of our multinational Contract Management team, which consist of approximately 20 dedicated and experienced colleagues placed in Denmark and the UK. You and your colleagues will form part of small teams of contract managers responsible for managing our supplier contracts in the execution phase of our projects. You’ll work closely with your peers and project team in a very team based environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the obligations and rights in our contracts
- collaborating with our global chain of suppliers, to ensure mutual success
- implementing contract variations together with suppliers
- clarifying and settling contract claims from both parties
- securing proactive risk management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience managing contracts for large scale construction projects be it for manufacturing or installation of components
- are a good communicator (written as well as verbal) and an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset
- are able to use your experience to proactively influence the project team and the suppliers to deliver a project as opposed to a product or a service
- are used to managing a large group of stakeholders and interfaces across a large international company
- are an active and emphatic team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bent Stanley Madsen, Head of UK & US Contract Management, on +4599555616 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be expected to travel between our locations in DK, UK and US, as well as to our global supply chain..
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.