IT and digital
Senior IT Communication Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re driving user-centric communication to adapt to new, complex concepts in an engaging way
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an international team creating and driving the change communication on our digital initiatives.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of IT Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the company’s green journey by delivering user-centric communication that aims for improving the status quo across both IT and the entire organisation globally. We’re a team of diverse, highly competent, creative, and supportive people. We each have our focus areas, but we work across the team to add value and create compelling communication solutions and knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the change communication and marketing campaigns to implement our new agile organisation
- developing campaigns to brand our new, agile organisation towards employees and leaders in IT and to the rest of the company
- identifying needs for communication and branding initiatives to support IT’s business objectives and strategy in the company in relation to agile ways of working.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree within marketing, communication, or similar, and extensive experience within the area
- are very strong at driving campaigns and have a large toolbox within marketing and know what tools to use to make a compelling case.
- have compelling communication skills, are articulate, and know how to translate complex subjects into easily understood text
- are structured, well organised, and capable of synthesising complex information into simple plans and overviews, but at the same time capable of adjusting quickly to changing realities
- have experience working in large global organisations, ranging from very technical to very soft and behavioural matters.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bettina Seidelin Houmøller, Manager, on +4599558842 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.