Finance and controlling
Senior Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll be supporting us in a global setting using your skills and experience and helping us to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be the focal point in the administration of our vendor global master data.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services (ØBS) – APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services where you, together with your colleagues, will support the master data services on a global scale, covering the US, Europe, and Asia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring timeliness and quality of the deliverables
- generating and maintaining the upkeep of master data
- independently identifying and solving process SNOW tickets
- identifying and communicating process inefficiencies (root cause of reoccurring errors) to business
- driving continuous improvements within the process area, i.e. providing the Agile P2P team with suggestions for improvements
- supporting your team members in their daily execution and monitoring service delivery within SLA.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth knowledge on vendor master data processing, especially with APAC bank requirements
- have advanced competences, knowledge, and experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically for a master data team
- have excellent written and oral English language skills
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and problem-solving.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.