Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you help deliver the development of high-quality, buildable wind farm consents while building positive relationships with stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll help the Hornsea Four Offshore Wind Farm project deliver compensation plans and associated documents to support our Development Consent Order (DCO) application.
Welcome to UK Consents Development
You’ll be part of Environment & Consents where you, together with your colleagues, will work with the wider Hornsea Four project team to ensure we submit a robust DCO application and assist in navigating the project through the examination phase.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the delivery of the compensation plans
- representing the Hornsea Four project in discussions with external stakeholders and industry forums (if appropriate) on compensation and derogation issues
- sourcing and managing consultants to deliver high-quality input to the project, in agreement with the Hornsea Four Consent Manager
- proactively developing processes to set the best practice for delivering compensation on Hornsea Four
- helping any other UK projects understand the lessons learnt in the delivery of the compensation agreed and ensuring that we’re compliant with our consent.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background working on DCO projects, preferably with experience in offshore, wind, and/or DCO developments
- preferably have a demonstrable specialism in a particular field, ornithology would be particularly valuable, with a clear understanding of how to apply your knowledge in the planning processes
- can effectively communicate with a wide group of stakeholders, explain complex issues, and actively solve problems
- can deliver on time and to budget whilst managing the competing demands of project priorities and stakeholder advice.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8th March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sergio Zappulo, Head of UK Development, on 07788229229 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.