Senior Business Process Consultant
Imagine a future where you design the standard processes and intelligent process automation for our shared services to our growing business.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the facilitating process re-design which is ready for global roll-out and automation. You’ll be working with an international organisation, ensuring that our business priorities are met during development, and you’ll be working with identifying opportunities to develop our scoping, re-design, and documentation methods.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services
You’ll be part of our execution support team where you, together with your colleagues, will bring value to Ørsted Business Services (ØBS) by rethinking the existing processes and owning and delivering best in class business process management. You’ll be part of an ambitious and bright team that sets new standards for intelligent process automation in the energy sector.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing data-driven process discovery and identifying areas in ØBS processes that can benefit from re-design and/or automation
- preparing for automation with the delivery responsible and IT automation developers through converting process (re-)design into a sequence of minimum viable products that provide instant value
- providing process consultation to a variety of ØBS stakeholders
- championing best-practice business process management throughout ØBS through process governance, KPIs, continuous improvement, and definition and application of business process mapping tools
- accelerating operational excellence of the main services delivered by ØBS such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-report, Hire-to-Retire, and of the new services required to be standardised and delivered to existing or new business areas.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- have experience with the definition, development, and implementation of business process mapping tools, such as Kata, Lean, Six Sigma, or similar from consultancy or a global cooperation
- have experience with the latest intelligent automation tools, such as RPA, machine learning, process mining, and understand how they can help accelerate our journey towards operational excellence
- possess excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills, and are comfortable with working with colleagues across borders
- are result-oriented, independent, and ambitious, and have a structured and data-driven approach to your work.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.