Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of our reporting team, ensuring excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the financial controlling of the Group’s legal entities, including month-end closing, controlling, and statutory accounts, as well as for performing internal controls.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling with Ørsted Business Services (ØBS)
You’ll be part of our Financial Reporting team, where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely reporting to our Group.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for financial controlling of and reporting for a number of legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS)
- preparing periodic local Taiwan GAAP reporting
- interfacing with external auditors of local GAAP/IFRS financial statements for Asia Pacific (Taiwan/Japan/Korea/Singapore/Malaysia)
- driving the continuous optimisation of processes, specifically of month-end closing, and our reporting systems with special focus on ensuring that local processes are matured and standardised
- being responsible for GST/VAT reporting in Asia Pacific such as Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and Singapore.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or controlling within a third language such as Mandarin/Japanese/Korean
- have moderate relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company
- have thorough knowledge of IFRS, both from a theoretical point of view and, even more importantly, from a practical operational point of view; and have experience with SAP and HFM and within the energy sector
- can communicate clearly in writing; especially with financial issues, and you speak and write English at an academic level
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and the ability to critically handle information you receive
- thrive in a changing environment and take independent responsibility, and enjoy working together across teams and national borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY,on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.