Finance and controlling
Lead Financial Consultant
Imagine a future where you're developing innovative, scalable, and digital solutions to our Record to report area
Join us in this role where you’ll become a Lead Financial Consultant working as a key player in driving the development of scalable and digital solutions. Your primary focus will be to lead various projects within the Record to report (R2R) area and to ensure a constant focus on optimising the processes and that the solutions are delivered and deployed in the most efficient way.
Welcome to Financial Accounting and Controlling
You’ll be part of the Global Solutions & Maturation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for driving the implementation of global streamlined processes within the R2R area. You’ll be working in the Financial Accounting & Controlling department with approx. 60 ambitious and bright colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- becoming a product owner and optimise processes, and providing vision and insight, and setting the priorities in the scrum team
- defining ERP business setup in new countries and deciding on process scope upon market entry
- ensuring that new/non standardised finance processes and business areas are aligned into the global processes
- implementing processes such as month end close, month end reporting, financial controlling, and statutory accounts in the most automated and efficient way.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working in a global company, and have worked with improving global finance processes
- have experience with stakeholder management of a shared service centre and/or handling external business process suppliers
- thrive in the spot between finance, IT, and the business, always looking to engage your cross-functional competences to continuously optimise and digitalise processes
- have a master’s degree or ACA/ACCA in controlling and accounting, and experience within financial controlling or accounting processes in an international group or from an audit firm
- have a good business understanding and communicate clearly in writing, and like to communicate financial issues in a readily understandable language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Allan Madsen, Senior Manager, on +4599559375 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL by email on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.