Engineering and construction
Technical Project Manager
Imagine a future where you lead the technical development of an ambitious offshore wind farm project in the rapidly growing offshore market in Taiwan.
Join us in this role where you, as a Technical Project Manager, will develop and optimize all technical aspects of our ambitious offshore wind projects in Taiwan, from early maturation stages through bid delivery and secure post development until the transfer to the construction team.
Welcome to APAC Project Development
You’ll be part of APAC Technical Development and Support where you, together with your colleagues and in cooperation with the Project Development Manager, will be responsible for developing an optimized and competitive technical asset of the wind farm and handle the associated costs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the technical development of the project in every stage of the development
- leading a technical team of +25 persons depending on the projects scope and phase
- ensuring an economic feasibility of the most attractive cases and relevant alternatives
- compiling and putting CAPEX, OPEX, and ABEX expenditures into the business case of the project
- providing input to the supply chain.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with project management
- have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in relevant engineering
- have excellent communication skills with a demonstrable track record of working across internal and external stakeholder groups
- are able to lead projects and navigate in a fast moving, multi-cultural project organisation
- have commercial and financial acumen.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07-03-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Taiwan, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.