Finance and controlling
Finance Business Partner
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for budgeting and controlling tasks in the development and execution phase of projects.
Join us in this role where you’ll work with cost management and cost analysis of our offshore wind farms in the development and execution phase. You’ll be responsible for budgeting, reporting, and cost controlling of the individual product line.
Welcome to Global Project Controlling & Analysis
You’ll be part of Product Line Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will operate in a highly dynamic environment. You’ll work with connecting the product line and the asset projects, where next-generation offshore wind products are developed and ensuring that these can be applied across multiple projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- proactively supporting product line directors in their cost management and finance tasks
- ensuring that cost management and finance are on the agenda in an engineering context
- explaining ‘the story behind the numbers’, i.e. being able to link numbers to project/business trends
- creating budgets for the development phase and/or execution phase of large asset projects
- performing monthly closures and project reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject, e.g. business or finance
- have prior experience with finance business partnering or project controlling, and experience with budgeting and accounting
- are a proactive, adaptive, and ‘can-do’ person, and have a structured and result-driven approach to problem solving
- have good communication skills, are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/Power BI, and enjoy working in a cross-organisational team
- have experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Enes Resovic, Head of Product Line Controlling, on +4599559410 if you’d like to know more about the position.