IT and digital
Senior System Consultant (Kofax OCR developer)
Imagine a future where innovation is your everyday and your expertise is key to driving the digital transformation of our Business Services unit
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility of digitalising our daily work in the ever-changing world of our Business Services unit.
Welcome to Trading, Bidding & Automation Solutions
You’ll be part of Automation Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will support our Agile Release Train in digitalisation and in delivering business value through automation of daily tasks and ensure a smooth IT operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and maintaining OCR projects (working with Extraction Groups and Classification Groups, developing/maintaining business processes for reading documents)
- documenting and fixing defects related to existing automations of business processes
- working closely with the business when prototyping and delivering solutions
- developing intelligent process automation solutions in cooperation with process designers and SMEs
- providing proactive support to application and operational issues across the production environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with the Kofax TotalAgility Platform and Kofax Capture Module(OCR), especially in building and maintaining business and OCR processes
- have basic programming experience in OOP languages like C#/VB.NET
- have programming experience in VBScript or VBA
- are open to direct collaboration with business departments
- preferably, have UiPath development experience.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 31 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL by email on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.