IT and digital
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where your solutions and ideas support our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll help design, implement, and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable, and robust test automation solutions, and where you’ll be responsible for analysing, defining test automation scopes, and for starting automation testing from scratch that are aligned with the automation frameworks.
Welcome to Testing
You’ll be part of one of our main ART D&D where you, together with your colleagues, will implement efficient QA processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and RTE to ensure common awareness across the ART and projects about the QA and automation activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, implementing, and maintaining high standard QA processes together with your team
- designing, creating, and maintaining test automation setups in alignment with the teams and the ART
- developing yourself and your skills in alignment with your ART.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands‐on experience using licensed/open-source test automation tools like Selenium and UFT
- have strong coding experience using any of the following: Java, C#, Groovy, or Python 82
- have the ability to develop automation test scripts, BDDs, and function libraries in accordance with the automation test framework
- have hands-on experience with developing SQL scripts to test databases
- have hands-on experience with CI/CD implementation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Alysha (Noor Alysha) Aizai Azan, Talent Acquisition Partner, on if you’d like to know more about the position.