IT and digital
Senior Power BI Developer
Imagine a future where you work for the global leader in sustainable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll mainly perform support and development tasks in a team with a strong team spirit and have ample opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with over 500 employees worldwide and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture.
Welcome to Business Intelligence Solutions
You’ll be part of the Business Intelligence Solutions department where you, together with your colleagues, will take an active role in delivering business intelligence solutions for various business stakeholders. The BI team handles multiple technologies in the front- and back-end, allowing our people to develop their skills across both.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling different business requests related to our Power BI platform
- monitoring, maintaining, improving, and upgrading our Power BI system on a regular basis
- providing proactive support to application and operational issues across the production environment
- working closely with the business when delivering your tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with Power BI and Power BI Premium administration
- have proficiency in Power M language, DAX scripting, and visual layer
- have good interpersonal skills, allowing you to form and maintain strong bonds between our customers and BI Solutions
- preferably, but not necessarily, have knowledge of data sources and queries based on SQL databases, Azure, HANA, SSAS, and BW, including security risks mitigation
- are fluent in verbal and written English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL, the Operations team, on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.