Strategy and business development
Lead Strategic Project Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of implementing the green energy strategy in Taiwan, commercializing offshore wind and bringing it into the APAC power system
Join us in this role in our Asia-Pacific office in Taipei where you’ll be responsible for strategic and commercial development of offshore wind power projects.
Welcome to APAC Markets
You’ll be part of APAC Special Projects & Origination where you, together with your colleagues, will lead strategic projects across the region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting market and project activities with commercial expertise, identifying improvement areas, and creating new ideas
- assisting relevant functions in preparing market entry and in bid preparation activities in APAC markets (Japan, South Korea, India, etc.)
- being responsible for all academic stakeholders across Asia Pacific and developing engagement plans for each country
- identifying strategic projects and implementing these across our APAC portfolio markets
- harvesting synergies in existing strategic projects and implementing these in new markets
- collecting lessons learnt across APAC markets and creating a database for best practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are commercially savvy
- have international commercial experience, preferably including negotiation responsibility
- have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/8/31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.